Ask Willy P

Ask Willy P
 Ask a complete question like: How do I apply?

Thanks for your question! You asked about ...

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA):William Paterson University's student records policy conforms to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). A statement of the University's policy will appear annually in the Student Handbook, and can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar. Students may authorize release of their academic, financial aid, student account and/or disciplinary records to a third party (i.e.., parents, grandparents, etc.) by completing the FERPA form on-line on WPConnect Self Service under “Student Records”. 

Please click here to view the University's FERPA Statement. More information regarding FERPA can be found here .

Are you satisfied with your answer?
Not what you were looking for?
powered by IntelliResponse
Campus Tours Open Houses Transfer Information Sessions