Ask Willy P

Ask Willy P
 Ask a complete question like: How do I apply?

Thanks for your question! You asked about ...

How can I change my name and/or address?

Students must notify the Center for Student Services immediately of any name and/or address changes.

A written request must include:

  • Name
  • SID/SS Number
  • New Address(for an address change)
  • New Name (for a name change)
  • Copies of legal documentation such as court papers or marriage license must accompany all name changes

Are you satisfied with your answer?
Not what you were looking for?
powered by IntelliResponse
Campus Tours Open Houses Transfer Information Sessions